We've had this blog for quiet a while, but I figure it's about time we used it. We don't have much going on, but we'll try to keep you updated.
For now our most exciting news is Kollins Birthday! It's not until next week, but you all know I have a hard time keeping secrets...so I told him he was getting a puppy last week. So now we have two dogs. The newest addition is Chloe, she's 7 months old and already a great retriever. We picked her up last weekend, and Kollin hasn't stopped talking about her. My dog, Cash, was too excited he had a friend! She doesn't get away from him much. They are quickly becoming friends. I don't think cash has had this much of a work out since we got him. Cash will chase Chloe and then Chloe will turn around and chase Cash...It goes on and on for hours. They're really fun to watch. Kollin has a lot of work ahead of him. He is going to use both dogs when he hunts ducks and geese. We'll post pictures as soon as we can get them to sit still!
I'm glad you finally have a blog! I'm excited to see more pictures of your newest addition to the family.
ReplyDelete