Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summer is flying!

I can't believe how quickly summer is passing. Kollin and I haven't had much time to enjoy it! A couple weeks ago I went to my cousin Nates wedding in San Francisco and got to spend time with my sisters, Mom, and Grandparents...Kollin was sad he wasn't invited! He would have been bored anyways... there's not much to hunt in San Fran =)

My cute Gma and Gpa King were always ready to go! They loved seeing the kids, and it was nice to spend time with them. Unfortunately they had to leave early so they didn't get to do the fun things with us! Like ride this sweet truck over the Golden Gate Bridge!
























The ride was a lot of fun.  No one else rode with us, and the kids pretty much got to do what they wanted and move around when we stopped.  It did get kinda cold going over the bridge though.








 We went to the beach that day...and since Kollin was sad I sent him a picture to make him feel loved.













Kollin and I have had some fun together! We went camping last weekend with a couple friends. It was nice to get out of the city for a while, and it looks like that is the only time this summer we're going to have time to go together. It was very beautiful where we went! 
















Kollin and Jesse went fishing and when Kollin got his line stuck across the river he made me walk through the freezing water to go get it! The water was a little cold for Kollin and his flip flops!
...and sometimes I questioned what he was catching!

Even though it's going to fast our summer has been a lot of fun. Kollin is out almost every Saturday preparing for this years hunt, and doing some work at home trying to finish our back yard. Our little one is doing well...we find out in about three weeks if its a boy or girl! Somedays it is kind of scary that we only have six months! but we are very excited! Sorry this post is so long, I'll try to update more often =)

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics. Looks like you had a lot of fun in California (although I did kinda here other wise). :) Did Kollin ever catch a fishy?

    ReplyDelete