Sunday, September 27, 2009

Update!

So it looks like I'm not very good at keeping our blog updated!!!  Kollin is still working hard over at Questar...well when he's there and not hunting!  I quit my full time job and am back in school full time...I feel busier than I was before.  Before we ended the summer I went on a trip to my parents in Colorado with my sisters...while Kollin of course was hunting =)
I miss home a lot...it's so pretty there.  This was the field across from my parents. Here are a few things we did!

We went frog hunting...that's my sister Joy...

The boys caught frogs of all sizes!

Grandpa even showed them how to tell if a frog was a boy or girl!

We rode horses with GGP, and went to the lake!


All in all it was a great weekend! It will always be HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment