Monday, March 29, 2010

Colorado Weekend

Again...sorry for all the posts!

This weekend Kole took his first trip! He and I went to Colorado for my friends wedding. He didn't mind the airplane...
he slept through take off on the way to Colorado, and then slept the whole flight back to Utah. He was tuckered out!

He got to meet GG and GGP
and Auntie Bobby, and Uncle Sam.

Grandma Becker got to snuggle and love him all weekend long!

He liked spending time with Grandpa Becker...

I later found out it was because he and Uncle Sam were letting him lick Starburst Jelly Beans! I don't know how many they let him lick, but I'm blaming them for him having a tummy ache that night! Poor kid! I have to watch those two a littler closer, they can't be trusted!

Grandpa did however keep him laughing....(maybe it was just the sugar high!)

2 comments:

  1. He is so dang cute. I just love that little boy to death!! I want to babysit again! Let me know when you need me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Anne he is so so so cute! When you going to bring him to CO so I can love on him!

    ReplyDelete