Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Late updates!

Okay, so I'm pretty horrible at this...but here are a few photos of what we've done in the last couple of months.

We took a trip to see Grandma and Grandpa Becker where he had a lot of fun getting sooo much attention!


Then there was Christmas.... Kole didn't know what to think about Santa.

but he loved opening presents...
and Grandma G dressed him up!

After Christmas, he had TWO birthday parties. Beckers had a combined party with cousin Kellen, and then we had another party with just the Garfields. He loved his first cake that Aunt Julee made, but the second cake he wasn't so sure about.
(It was probably because I made it ha ha)
Once again, he loved opening presents!





For Valentines day, Kollin gave me a box of chocolates; I had left them on the table and the next morning Kole was being really quiet. When I came down stairs, this is what I found...

Lastly... at night when he gets tired he likes to wrestle his blanket...

He likes to show off, read books, and play with horns...



and now that we've had a few warm days...he has found he LOVES to be outside.




Hopefully the warmer weather comes soon so we can be outside all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment