The other night he was laughing at me just looking at him! Maybe he thinks I look funny, but here's the little giggle bug!
He started eating Cereal this week! At first he wasn't so sure about it, but he quickly got the hang of it.


Now he gets mad at me if I don't feed him quick enough! And since day one he has gotten to be a much neater eater!
We got him a horse jumper that he absolutely loves! When he jumps it whinnies and gallops!
Sometimes he gets going so fast I think he's going to give himself shaken baby syndrome!
This video was taken the first day he had it, but he also got shots that day so he's a little drowsy...sad.
That's what's happening at our house! We're headed to Grandmas house next week so I'm sure we'll have lots of new stuff!
He is so cute!!! I love the horse!!!!
ReplyDelete