The last few months Kole has grown a LOT! He has started to get such a cute personality. He's big enough now that I let him sit in the cart when we're at the store. The other day we were at Costco and I left him facing the aisle while I was looking for some new pajamas for him. Boy is he a flirt! Everyone that walked past had to stop and talk to him. He even stared down one lady to the point she turned around and came back to talk to him!
He's been a little cranky every morning this week, and I figured out yesterday why! His first tooth surfaced! I was hoping he would start to feel better, but it looks like 3 others are coming in right around it!
Since it's been a while...here are some photos from our adventures this summer!
In June we went to Colorado to visit Grandma and Grandpa Becker. All the cousins went with us and he absolutely LOVED it!
Kellen and Kole are only 3 weeks apart, but it's going to take a while for Kole to catch up!
We went to the zoo! and it was HOT HOT! I hid Kole in his stroller for most of the day. When he was hungry, Thomas jumped up there and fed him as we walked through the monkeys!
He and Kellen Bathed together...
He even slept outside!
and while he slept, we looked for toads!
The next day it started all over again!
Played outside...
Then we went home...which wasn't fun. We got stuck in the airport due to crazy tornado weather, and Kole was good, but he didn't love it!
Went to his first Bees Game.
Cousin Ash came to babysit!
we went to make tin foil dinners with some family,

We went camping with Grandma and Grandpa Garfield!
4th of July


Parade and Cousins..with a little cotton candy!
And what is summer without the RODEO!

I just love this little guy! :) He is growing up so fast. What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteCute, cute pictures. Looks like you guys had a fun-filled summer.
ReplyDelete